An Authorised Marriage Celebrant based in Perth, Western Australia. I will work with you to ensure you end up with a ceremony that you love!
A Celebrant’s role is far more than what you see on your wedding day. There are meetings with couples, planning and writing ceremonies, legal requirements to cover, emails and phone calls back and forth, wedding rehearsals to attend and of course making sure everything is in place for the big day!
My philosophy is simple, no matter what size or shape your ceremony will take, I put the same amount of time, professionalism and care into my ceremonies, and the wonderful couples I’m working for.
Here’s the wedding services I offer – please contact me for a personal quote for your wedding day:
CEREMONIES TO CHERISH – $750
I personalise all of my ceremonies to suit the couple and setting. My fee includes:
- Completion and lodgement of all legal documents as required.
- All of your meetings – from our first chat over a cuppa to our final pre-wedding discussion and everything in between. I’m also more than happy to arrange Skype/Zoom/WhatsApp meetings if distance is an issue.
- Preparation of your unique personalised ceremony, tailored to meet your needs for your special day. I have some resources to help get the ideas flowing. You will be able to review the draft ceremony and we will work together until you’re happy with the finished product.
- One wedding rehearsal at the venue or agreed location – Read about what happens at a Wedding Rehearsal here!
- Travel – I live in the Perth Hills, and include a generous travel radius within my standard fee. Extra travel quoted individually.
- Officiating at your ceremony on the day – I’ll be there 40-50 minutes beforehand (depending on the setting), dressed to suit the occasion, and make sure you’re married by the end!
- Use of my portable sound system which I can use anywhere to make sure the ceremony can be heard (weather and local council permitting). This can also be used to play music through for the ceremony.
- A sweet little keepsake copy of your ceremony.
I also have the optional use of a small signing table, and I always bring my special signing pen!
Extra costs are at my discretion and quoted at booking including:
- Travel beyond the Perth metro area – I’m happy to travel, but there are extra expenses involved. These are individually costed depending on distance and availability.
- Accommodation expenses if more than 2 hours travel from Perth (or if it’s a tricky drive)
- Props and Material for special rituals – I usually encourage my couples to source these items, however if required, they will be individually costed and discussed at the preparation meetings.
- Extra Wedding rehearsals.
- Jumping out of airplanes or arriving via helicopter 😉
I’d love the opportunity to quote for your wedding day. Please contact me for more details of my Celebrant fees and inclusions. All bookings require a $200 booking fee within 7 days of booking, with the balance required 14 days prior to your ceremony date.
ELOPEMENT | SMALL CEREMONIES – prices start at $600
Elopements can be beautiful, simple and personal. They can strip away some of the ‘expectation’ that can come with a big wedding and make it about just the two of you and your decision to marry.
If you’re thinking of eloping, I offer simple and sweet Ceremonies which are perfect for such intimate occasions.
Each wedding is special and every couple unique, so I don’t have restrictions around the format of my Elopement ceremonies, and am more than happy for my couples to personalise it with extra vows, readings, rituals or whatever you would like to do to make the day memorable and meaningful for you both.
If you are planning an intimate elopement style wedding ceremony I’m happy to offer a reduction in my full wedding fee depending on the circumstances. Suitability is at my discretion and this does not include use of the PA system. Why not arrange an obligation free chat with me to discuss your options. Go to Elopement for more information.
Elopements are suitable for ceremonies under 10 people and not always available at peak times. All bookings require a $200 booking fee within 7 days of booking, with the balance required 14 days prior to your ceremony date.
Let’s get started! Contact Me
JUST THE LEGALS – from $450
I understand for some couples, for whatever reason, they just want to get the ‘legally wed’ part done. This is suitable for couples planning a wedding overseas and would like to be legally married in Australia beforehand (or after), or if you want zero fuss and don’t want to travel to the registry office in Perth, or some other personal reason you don’t want the personal ceremony to accompany the process I now offer a ‘Just the Legals’ service in the Perth Hills.
But seriously, this is just the legals. This is a bare minimum wording, set ceremony option for people seeking a basic registry style legal marriage service (with my calm, friendly guidance and professionalism) . Not suitable for wedding venues and public locations such as wineries or function centers. Only available on restricted days and times and not available on Friday and Saturday afternoons. For personalised, romantic ceremonies please see my Elopements or Ceremonies to Cherish options above.
Price listed is for ceremonies taking place in a 15km radius of my home base in Glen Forrest, at a private home, local park or similar. For Legals Only ceremonies outside of this location there will be an extra travel charge applied. Numbers are limited to the couple plus two witnesses (witnesses must be over 18). Final price will be quoted according to individual circumstances.
All bookings require a $200 booking fee within 7 days of booking, with the balance required 14 days prior to your ceremony date. Contact Me
BABY NAMING | RENEWAL OF VOWS | OTHER LIFE CELEBRATIONS
Please contact me to discuss your ceremony celebration. I would be delighted to offer my personal touch to guide you through your special day.
*Post feature photo by @bradsphotog (you can find Brad on Instagram!)