I will work with you to ensure you end up with a ceremony that you love!
A Celebrant’s role is far more than what you see on your wedding day. There are meetings with couples, planning and writing ceremonies, legal requirements to cover, emails and phone calls back and forth, wedding rehearsals to attend and of course making sure everything is in place for the big day!
My philosophy is simple, no matter what size or shape your ceremony will take, I put the same amount of time, professionalism and care into my ceremonies, and the wonderful couples I’m working for.
CEREMONIES TO CHERISH
I charge an all inclusive fee which includes:
- All of your meetings – from our first chat over a cuppa to our final pre-wedding discussion and everything in between. I’m always happy to meet somewhere in the Region that suits all parties where humanly possible.
- Completion and lodgement of all the legal documents as required.
- Preparation of your unique ceremony, tailored to meet your needs for your special day. I have some resources to help get the ideas flowing. You will be able to review the draft ceremony and we will work together until you’re happy with the finished product.
- One wedding rehearsal at the venue or agreed location – Read about what happens at a Wedding Rehearsal here!
- Travel around the Margaret River Region. My included travel radius takes in all the main wedding destinations in the region.
- Officiating at your ceremony on the day – I’ll be there 40-50 minutes beforehand (depending on the setting), dressed to suit the occasion, and make sure you’re married by the end!
I have an awesome portable sound system which I can use anywhere to make sure the ceremony can be heard (weather and local council permitting). This can also be used to play music through for the ceremony.
I’m happy to work with you to decide things like where you would like me to stand throughout the ceremony, and what kind of atmosphere you would like to create. A wedding rehearsal is recommended to help work through these decisions so everyone is as happy and relaxed (as possible) on the day.
Extra costs are at my discretion and quoted at booking including:
- Travel beyond the Margaret River Region.
- Accommodation expenses if more than 200km from Margaret River
- Props and Material for special rituals – things like butterflies will be individually costed and discussed at the preparation meetings.
- Extra Wedding rehearsals.
- Jumping out of airplanes or arriving via helicopter 😉
Contact me for more details of my Celebrant fees. All bookings require a $200 holding deposit/booking fee within 7 days of booking, with the balance required 14 days prior to your ceremony date.
SHORT & SWEET
If you are planning a simple elopement style wedding ceremony, where you just want the marriage ‘legals’ framed around a sweet and simple ceremony I’m happy to offer a reduction in my full fee. This is generally only available for mid-week weddings in Margaret River, with a limited number of guests, where my sound system would also not be required. Suitability is at my discretion. Why not arrange an obligation free chat with me to discuss your options. Go to Short and Sweet
All bookings require a $200 holding deposit/booking fee within 7 days of booking, with the balance required 14 days prior to your ceremony date.
All of these things will be worked out together when we begin to plan your big day! Contact Me!
BABY NAMING | RENEWAL OF VOWS | OTHER LIFE CELEBRATIONS
Please contact me to discuss your ceremony celebration. I would be delighted to offer my personal touch to guide you through your special day.
*Post feature photo by In Sight Photography – See Tash and Phil’s beautiful wedding here.