Same Sex Wedding in the beautiful Margaret River Region? I’d love to be your Wedding Celebrant!
I personally know for our LGBTIQ community it’s important when planning your big day to find Celebrants and other suppliers who are you can feel comfortable to approach knowing you will be given the best service and understanding.
For all couples wishing to have a wedding ceremony I guarantee you my same personalised and friendly wedding service. I put my heart and soul into my wedding ceremonies, with my own style of gentle guidance and professionalism. I would love to help you plan your dream day, and make your ceremony one to cherish.
You can be assured as part of my friendly and professional Celebrant service my fee includes:
- All of your meetings – from our first chat over a morning cuppa or an afternoon drink to our final pre-ceremony discussion and everything in between. I’m always happy to meet somewhere in the Region that suits all parties. If distance is an issue we can always have our first chat over skype or phone.
- All required paperwork – your Notice of Intended Marriage needs to be lodged with your Celebrant between 18 months and one month of your desired ceremony date. All requirements will be explained at your first meeting.
- Preparation of your unique ceremony, tailored to meet your needs for your special day. I have some starting resources to help inspire you, and can guide you through the flow of the ceremony. You will be able to review the draft script and we will work together until you’re happy with the finished product. You even get a nice copy to take home as a keepsake.
- One ceremony rehearsal at the venue or agreed location. Read about the rehearsal here.
- Travel around the Margaret River Region. I live in Margaret River town, and have an included travel radius to most of the popular spots in the region including Dunsborough, Eagle Bay, Busselton, Augusta, Gnarabup and Margaret River. I also travel to other South West locations such as Bridgetown, Nannup, Pemberton etc, however these may incur an extra travel fee.
- Officiating at your ceremony on the day – I’ll be there 40-50 minutes beforehand (depending on the setting), dressed to suit the occasion and ready to guide you through the ceremony.
- I have an awesome portable sound system which I can use anywhere to make sure the ceremony can be heard (weather permitting). This can also be used to play music through for the ceremony.
My partner and I had our beautiful Commitment Ceremony in 2007, I call this my Heart Wedding as it was before our laws changed, but will always hold a special place for us. I understand the desire to publicly declare your love and commitment in front of family and friends and am so thrilled that marriage in Australia is now an equal right available to all.
As a Celebrant, my role is to help couples create a ceremony that reflects them, their life and their values. I would be delighted to work with you to craft a beautiful ceremony to honour this moment with you both.
Please Contact Me to see if I’m the right person for you!
*feature photo by Kelly Harwood Photography – to see the story and more photos of this gorgeous wedding go to There’s No Place Like Home*